-since 2018 - student of Coimbra University(Portugal), course Sciences of the Voice, Speech and
- 2018 - Jo Estill voice method, level 2,Riga
- 2017 - Jo Estill voice method, level 1,Riga
- 2016 - Jo Estill voice method, level 1, Berlin, Germany
- 2011 - Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music, Academic Master's degree in ethnomusicology.
- 2009 - Riga Teacher Training and Educational Management Academy, Bachelor's in education,
qualification of music teacher, specialization – vocal teacher;
- 1985 - Latvia Culture College, specialization - Festival and event director.
since 2008 - Traditional singing teacher at Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music,
Musicology Department, Ethnomusicology Class
Since 1969 has been performing from children group Dzeguzīte to groups Ilgi and Lidojošais
paklājs etc. Present - Trio Šmite Rancāne Cinkuss. As a soloist collaborated with composers E.
Ešenvalds (Saules taka, Nordic light etc) and E. Zilberts (chamber music for voice and wind
instruments), participated in the theater and dance performances (U.Brikmanis and A. Daniļevičs
dance performance No zobena saule lēca, Ko Murobushi and S. Orinska buto show, etc.). Voice
coach for theater performances Pilna Māras istabiņa (JRT, 2015), Spēlēju, dancoju (Valmiera
Theater Festival, 2016) and K.Burāne Noktirne (Homo Novus 2018). Board member of Latvian
Singing Teachers Association (EVTA.LV-LDSA) since 2015.
Workshops of Latvian traditional singing all around Latvia and abroad for professionals and
just interested persons, basically members of folk groups.
Over 20 cd records. Concerted both in solo and in different groups in Germany, Sweden,
Finland, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia,
Luxembourg, Belgium, Croatia, Ireland, Uzbekistan, etc.